Last Updated: Sept 05, 2022.
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
1) By using the website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you at least have the authority and or consent of your parents/guardians to do so.
2) This website is operated as moissanitegallery.com. In the terms and conditions stated below, the words; ‘we’, and ‘us’, refer to Moissanite Gallery, and our partners and representatives whereas ‘You’ refers to the individual, partnership, or corporation browsing the site or placing the order.
3) We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given point in time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the site. It becomes your sole responsibility to visit them.
4) Your continued use of the website and placement of orders will indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
1) Orders placed on the website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with the terms and conditions.
2) On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
4) On acceptance, we will send you an order acknowledgment which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, a such acknowledgment will not be treated as a binding contract and the order may not be treated as ‘accepted’ in case of, but not limited to the following reasons:
i. Payment not authorized
ii. Partial payment pending
iii. Products out of stock
iv. Error on the website with respect to the stated price amount
v. Order being canceled
5) In Ring orders, sizing is approximate and may vary from your local jeweler depending on the ring sizer used. You may request to exchange a ring for the correct size.
C. PRODUCT DISPLAY
1) The product images on the Moissanite Gallery are computer-generated models used for guidance and informational purposes to estimate how the final product will look. As a result, some variations in design, quality, size, and aesthetics between the images shown on the website and the final handcrafted product you receive are to be expected. In case you are not completely satisfied with the final product delivered, you may return the product for a full refund under the terms of the 14 Days Return Policy.
2) While Moissanite Gallery will make every reasonable effort to display the products as accurately as possible, various factors, including the display and color settings of your device screen, may significantly affect the product or gemstone images. Moissanite Gallery is not responsible for the display of any color, size, texture, or detail of its merchandise on your computer screen and cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof. However, if you are dissatisfied with any item you purchase from moissanitegallery.com, you can exchange or return it for a full refund under the terms of the 14 Days Return Policy.
D. MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHTS DISPLAYED
1) All sizes, weights, and measurements mentioned are approximate and are for guidance only. The images displayed on the website may not show the actual size of the products.
2) As each gemstone is unique, gemstone carat weights are approximate and may vary considerably from the displayed approximate carat weight on the website, the order confirmation email, or in other forms of communication with you. Typically, the gemstone carat weight of the gemstones used in your products should exceed the displayed approximate weights. However, in case the gemstone carat weight is significantly below the displayed approximate weight, Moissanite Gallery may, at its sole discretion, issue a refund for the difference in carat weights back to your original method of payment.
E. GEMSTONE TREATMENTS
1) Moissanite Gallery offers a large number of colored gemstone items. We make every effort to adhere to best practice industry guidelines for gemstone treatment disclosure and follow practices set forth by the American Gem Trade Association (AGTA).
2) With the exception of Lab-Created Diamonds, and Moissanites, and where otherwise specified, all gemstones and diamonds on moissanitegallery.com are Natural.
F. CONFLICT-FREE DIAMONDS AND GEMSTONES
1) At Moissanite Gallery, we only purchase conflict-free diamonds and conflict-free gemstones through respected, well-established, legal channels. As responsible citizens and jewelry merchants, we share the public’s concern regarding conflict diamonds.
2) Moissanite Gallery supports the Kimberley Process. Each diamond cutter we work with obtains diamonds exclusively from legitimate sources, and they comply completely with the Kimberley Process requirements. At Moissanite Gallery, we will continue to support and promote any process that works to uphold the legitimacy of the diamond trade.
1) Moissanite Gallery provides Certificates from GRA Certification The Global Gemological Research Association Institute (GRA) is the standard of excellence in gemstone services worldwide, since 1993. For decades, trade professionals, throughout the world, turn to GRA. for their expertise, consistency, and reliability in gemstones identification and grading.
H. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
1) All content (images and text) on moissanitegallery.com is copyrighted and may not be reproduced, published, broadcasted, posted, modified, transmitted, displayed, distributed, downloaded or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of Moissanite Gallery.
2) All Moissanite Gallery trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, product names, and intellectual property, whether or not delineated in large print or with trademark symbols or in any other fashion, are trademarks and/or intellectual property of Moissanite Gallery or its affiliates. The use (except as permitted herein) or misuse of the trademarks or any other intellectual property of Moissanite Gallery is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright, trademark, slander, or libel laws, privacy law, and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. Moissanite Gallery actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
I. RETURN POLICY
1) For the return policy to be applicable, the product needs to reach us on or before the 14 days from when it was delivered (both days inclusive) and the product should have the original security tag, packaging, and certificate intact in the same conditions as was delivered by Moissanite Gallery. If the security tag on your jewelry is broken or not attached to your jewelry properly, please do let us know within three days of receiving your jewelry.
2) If an item is purchased during a promotional offer (other than a discount on pricing) that includes complimentary gifts from Moissanite Gallery, the customer is expected to return the gifts along with the originally purchased item.
J. PRICING AND PAYMENT
1) All prices are in US Dollars unless quoted otherwise.
2) Prices are subject to change at any time .
3) We take payment at the time the order is placed, the card details will be verified by the merchant bank for security purposes.
4) We accept major credit cards like Amex, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
5) The prices shown are inclusive of certification, and packaging, unless specified otherwise.
6) Products are not shipped until complete payment is received for the order placed.
K. DELIVERY DATES
1) Any delivery timelines and delivery dates quoted on the Website, Order Confirmation Emails, by our Customer Support Team, or otherwise communicated to you are to be treated as estimates and are not binding to Moissanite Gallery. While we will strive to make every effort to meet any dates quoted, Moissanite Gallery does not warrant or guarantee delivery on any of the dates or timelines quoted, or otherwise communicated to you.
2) In case of a delay to your order beyond the estimated dates for any reason, you agree to release Moissanite Gallery from any and all claims, damages, or liability for any loss, damages, or expenses, that you may incur as a result of delayed delivery.
3) In case of delivery for a specific occasion including but not limited to a birthday, anniversary, wedding, engagement, or graduation, while Moissanite Gallery will make every effort to meet those deadlines, you agree to have accounted for any potential delays to the delivery times when placing the order and will not hold Moissanite Gallery liable for damages and other claims arising from delays that cause the product to be delivered after the occasion.
4) In case Moissanite Gallery “guarantees” delivery on a certain date by written communication to you, and in the exceptional case that the order is still delayed, Moissanite Gallery, at its sole discretion, will refund upto 10% of the order price, but not more than $300, back to your original method of payment as compensation for the delay. For this clause to apply, the word “guarantee” must be mentioned in written communication from Moissanite Gallery to you.
L. TERMINATION & ORDER CANCELLATION
1) During the period beginning from when you place the order to when Moissanite Gallery delivers it to you, Moissanite Gallery reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel your order and issue you a full refund for the original method of payment for reasons that may or may not be out of Moissanite Gallery’s control such as, but not limited to:
i. Incomplete Payments
ii. Unauthorized or Suspected Fraudulent Payments
iii. Any Errors in Product Listings
iv. Any Errors in Pricing
v. Any Errors on the Website
vi. Out of Stock Gemstones or Items
vii. Manufacturing, Quality, or Production Issues
viii. Delivery, Courier, Customs, or other Logistics Issues
ix. Inability to Meet Delivery
2) Likewise, you may cancel your order for any reason from the period of placing the order to accepting delivery of it. In case the item has already shipped to you, you may refuse delivery or return it for a full refund. The refund will be processed once Moissanite Gallery is in possession of the product.
M. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) You agree to release Moissanite Gallery from all liability in regards to any overdraft fees, charges, losses, payments, or damages arising directly or indirectly from the decline of authorization for any Transaction, or in the case where you have exceeded the limit of your credit card, debit card, or other payment methods.
2) If Moissanite Gallery becomes liable to you for any reason, you agree that the extent of liability will ‘only’ be limited to the amount paid by you for the Order concerned.
3) You agree to release Moissanite Gallery from any and all liability for any loss or damage arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness, and death.
4) You agree not to hold Moissanite Gallery liable for any product issues, or defects, that arise from any changes or adjustments performed by a third party.
5) You must observe and comply with all the applicable laws, regulations, and legislations, including all necessary customs, imports, or other permits to purchase from our website. The import or export of certain products displayed on the website may be prohibited by some national laws. You agree to comply with import and export laws with respect to the products you purchase and release Moissanite Gallery from all liability for issues, charges, fines, or penalties arising therein.
To the fullest extent permitted by ‘law’, Moissanite Gallery is providing this website on an “AS IS” basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. You agree to use moissanitegallery.com at your sole risk. You agree to release Moissanite Gallery from any liability for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, whether in an action under contract, or negligence, arising from or in connection with your access, use, or inability to use this website or errors or omission in the content thereof. We reserve the right to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without notice.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity or enforcement of the rest of the terms and conditions mentioned and the remainder of the terms will still apply.
P. FORCE MAJURE
Neither party shall be in breach of this Contract nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Contract if such delay or failure results from a Force Majeure Event. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for four weeks, the party not affected may terminate this Contract by giving 7 days’ written notice to the affected party.
The website, its contents, terms and conditions, and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Texas. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by an appropriate federal or state court.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out at:
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 971 236 8085